Quintify Job Opening
Customer Education Specialist (> 50% telecommute)
Quintify Database Solutions develops web database applications for small- and medium-sized businesses.
We are currently seeking a bright, hard-working, entry-level "Customer Education Specialist" to join our team. This person's primary responsibility will be to make sure that our customers learn how to make the most of our products and are well-served in doing so.
The main duties of this position are:
- use Camtasia to develop online "how to" demos and training materials for customers wanting to learn how to better use our products. (No problem if you currently don't know how to use Camtasia.)
- respond to training-related customer questions via email and phone
- meet with local customers for 1-to-1 and small group training
- hold training webinars online
- contribute to team discussions on what features we should build into our software and what problems and praise customers are talking about
At least 50% of the work for this position can be accomplished working from home, with significant flexibility in the hours.
The main performance evaluation criteria for this position are:
- conversion rate from free-trial systems to paying customers
- monthly renewal rates for our paying customers
For now we can pay $10/hr plus a monthly bonus per sign up and per monthly renewal. A per-mile travel allowance will be paid for training done at various places in the area.
No direct experience is necessary -- for this position we are more interested in hiring for attitude and aptitude and training for skill. That said, past experience in customer service, training (online, classroom, or 1-to-1), and using Camtasia to develop online demos would be great.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please let us know why you are the one to join our team by sending an email to jobs at quintify dot com. (spam spider protected -- replace "at" with "@" and "dot" with ".")